Re: [IRCA] Where were you on 22 November 1963?

On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 20:38:35 EST Milspec390@xxxxxxx writes:
> Right -
>
>  JFK in bigga trouble, hadda to shore up fast. Scurrilous wags in
> our class -  undersigned among them - took strong exception to
cancellation of
> scheduled  shows in favor of those shamelessly promoting gratuitous
> caterwauling.

            I heard about it after school.  Got home & Ma being pure
Irish Catholic quite upset.  Had to go to mass on a weekday &
not even a holy day !  Fr,  Donlan the only priest with a  'vette
sayed mass. Cool guy............
          The cancelations made me real mad. Bad enuf someone killed the
pres.
At least 3 days no TV. There was some good TV  back then.
The first thing they put on was Bozo the clown !  I hated him,
wish Oswald whacked him instead.  I was a "Big Brother Bob Emery"
man myself. Anyone from Boston area will remember him
toasting a picture of Ike with milk  & playing Hail to the Chief every
morning.
Good man. I always suspected Bozo had Red leanings &
was a diaper sniper.................

73
Tom Jones
Mason N.H.