Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] A use for Harris Cart Machines...

Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] A use for Harris Cart Machines...

Dang--how cool is that?  I have an earlier vintage ATC, sold also under Collins, the battleship grey ones---I also have a set of electronics for it.....hmmmm??

73, BC

"Ira Elbert New, III" <ien3@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: http://www.shannonlamp.com/Ted.htm

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!

Bruce
York, PA  722ft ASL
FM19px

MW setup:  Drake R8B, Sony 2010, MFJ 1025 phaser
375' NE Bog, 250' Bog at 240 deg., 6' broadband loop w/10db preamp

TV/FM setup:  TV=Sanyo HT32477 32" HD/Analog,  FM=Pioneer SX750 Rcvr  Antenna=Antennacraft CCS1843 V/U/F at 20 feet AGL.  25 db preamp