[IRCA] memories of Friday, November 22,1963

[IRCA] memories of Friday, November 22,1963

I was in High School and our principal Mr.Kneece came
on the intercom and told us JFK had been shot. A while
later he came on crying, and told us that JFK had
died. Saturday I remember glumly raking leaves in the
yard.

Sunday, right after church, we came into the living
room and turned on the RCA CTC-12 Color TV. Sound live
of Lee Harvey Oswald being moved....picture came
on....JUST AS JACK RUBY SHOT HIM !!! That memory
sticks in my head. I still have that 1963 RCA Color TV
also!

NNNN!