Re: [IRCA] Where were you on 22 November 1963?

Re: [IRCA] Where were you on 22 November 1963?

On November 22, 1963 --- I was in the 8th grade.   I was in the school office -- when someone called to relay the very sad information.   I had the duty to tell the principal   -------   I could hardly speak --.  My mouth was dry -- and the words were so very hard to say.   Sister Margret Mary -- a nun,  was in the church -- praying.     How can I ever forget.