Re: [IRCA] KAGV 1110 Alaska

Great going Chris. KAGV gets out well. I heard them last night here,
also KYUK 640. Lots of Northern Canadians also in very well. I sat on
1340 looking for Yellowknife, but no luck. Bits of a 2nd station behind
phased KNBR, may have been Barrow, but CHFA was giving it fits.
You should get HI in time. Bill Block heard KMVI 550 recently from AZ.
KPUA 670 gets out well too.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin