[IRCA] Monday Nite FB on 780 u/ WBBM..superb cx

[IRCA] Monday Nite FB on 780 u/ WBBM..superb cx

Cx continue superb tonite. I am 13 miles NNW of WBBM but can phase them down
enough to hear bits of tonite's game Westwood One coverage and some SS QRM.
I've read that this should be KAZM ! Which I caught over a decade ago u/Reno
to the west when WBBM was off. Anyhow..KKOH has Savage on now so not them.
Is KAZM running day rig at night, or are cx simply that good, or is someone
else (nothing likely) on at night ?

News 1130 nice and clear from BC and KNBR strong on 680 (anyone back east
need CA ?) Good cx east and west tonite for sure !!

73 KAZ Barrington IL