[IRCA] BIG SKY DX Tests

Here's what happend at my home in N Seattle.

 580 Didn't hear anything resembling a test. Conditions were such that
     Idaho was weak (with C2C). No other station heard.
 680 Knocked my socks off!!! Voice ID, tone risers, code, sweep tones all
     heard well. KNBR completely nulled by KIWA (thanks Craig). NEW
 750 Caught one ID between CW selections
 930 Couple of stations, no sign of testing or IDs from MT
1290 No testing heard
1310 Caught one ID between MOYL selections

All on Drake R-7 with KIWA loop.

The one station I needed came in SUPER well!!

Phil Bytheway
Seattle WA