Re: [IRCA] kerr 750?

Saul,

  I was bouncing through all the frequencies for most of the test duration.  The country music is consistent with KERR, though I don't know if there are any other C&W contenders for you.  The Stones song was definitely NOT consistent with KERR's programming.  They were all modern country songs (no crossover, no twangy stuff).

  Mike Hawkins

saulamdx <saulamdx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Niel had a solid ID at 0044 Mountain time, which I
missed, but I did hear some country immediately
afterwards - then 0052 Mountain time heard Freddy
Fender's before the next teardrop falls, then Tie a
yellow ribbon (round the old oak tree) by Orlando &
Dawn. Not sure if same station. Niel says he heard
Jumpin' Jack Flash (Stones) just before top of hour.

Anyone else hear these songs?

Nothing else noted on other channels...

Saul