[IRCA] KTNN AZ, WODI 1230

660 KTNN AZ was briefly very solid with Counry music,
Navajo chanting and talk, and CNN News at 0000, Niel
caught a legal ID. Mixing with a Mexican and NYC.

1230 WODI VA DX test very weak sweep tone heard.

the band is fairl active ... R Coro venezuela strong
780, Latins in vaarious places, MB 880, poss IL 1080,
1140 CHRB, possible Ireland 567.

Saul