Re: [IRCA] [DXFlorida] Wobblers strong on 590 and 750, others too.

Re: [IRCA] [DXFlorida] Wobblers strong on 590 and 750, others too.

Dr. Z.,

Some channels filled with locals are not so easily checked for the
usually modest Wobblers.  If I fire up the big set with phaser and
all, these are easier to deal with.

After your alert I tuned in 670 and sure enough, even with WWFE
Miami, I was able to detect a Wobbler just as you said, and not
requiring any special effort.

It, like several of the others I mentioned, would probably fall into
the more local reception category, but the potential to bust out is
always there with these things.  It is still active at 0515Z.

Thanks for pointing it out,
Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan