[IRCA] TP 16 Nov: mystery on 1521

At 17:11 16/11/2006, you wrote:
>It was a good day for TP's with audio on 594, 648, 693 774, 1206, 1503,
>1557, 1566, 1593 and 1603 all heard fron 1344-1405.  The best audio was 1593
>and 1603.

For me, the big mystery was 1521 which I recorded across the hour
with oriental sounding harp music, though some notes sounded
electronic, followed by 3 and 1 pips on the hour itself.  Really
suspect it is Taiwan, which was heard a number of years ago here, but
the music doesn't fit anything on the Taiwan page of the
intervalsignals.net website.  Unfortunately, the talk was very bassy,
and the splatter was no fun either, so couldn't ID the language, but
didn't sound Japanese to me, which would have been a pretty good catch too.

best wishes,

Nick