Re: [IRCA] WYSL 1040

--- Scott Fybush <scott@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> They don't seem any stronger than usual here, about 20 miles north,
> at
> 1947 EST. I can easily tell the difference between their 20 kW day
> signal and their 500-watt night signal from my QTH...

*** Dunno what was happening - never heard them anywhere near that
strong before, and didn't notice any other particular directional
enhancement.

Someone was also giving WBAL fits with almost non-stop Southern Gospel
about the same time, no ID's but presumed WKTE-NC which is heard there
frequently.

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]