[IRCA] Who 1040

Gang,

WHO radio 1040, the local flame thrower, is having a contest.  They know that
they are heard all over the country, so they are going to pick one of the out
of state listeners and fly them to Des Moines (about 40 miles south of me),
wine them dine them, and show them Iowa.   To enter see:

http://www.whoradio.com/cc-common/globalcontestfinder.html?contest=18830

Be prepared to paste 50 word or less reason, why you want to come to Iowa.

If one of you wins, let me know and drop by.  I'll offer you some of my home
brewed Stout.

Steve
--
73 49 111 01001001