Re: [IRCA] More 1140 unID

--- Bill Harms <wharms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Russ:
>
> 	I tuned to 1140 at about 0630 this morning and heard CHRB.  I don't
> have a decent audio clip and they were fair to poor in WRVA's null.
>
> 	At 0645 I also heard WCJW barreling in with their usual loud signal
> playing the SSB and the sign on announcement like you heard.

*** I've heard WCJW's s/on every morning I've listened since, but never
followed by a female announcer as I had the first time. SO, I must have
had two stations at that time.

I've heard religious teaching/preaching several mornings, no ID's, each
time running uninterrupted across the BOH. I can't listen to the clip
right now, but can once I return home from my business trip. I'm coming
to suspect I'm hearing CHRB, which is unneeded, instead of either
needed WBXR or WRNA.

Thanks-

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )