[IRCA] New MW QSL

531      AUSTRALIA, Innisfail, Qld, 4KZ. Received a very friendly note
and nice QSL card in 21d for CD report. V/S Al Kirton, GM. Mentioned
that their are still operating ND after Cyclone Larry blew down one of
their towers March 20th 06. They are 7 KW days and 3 KW nights. Also
mentioned it was his voice on the ID on the CD "North's only
Independantly owned radio station." Also sent stickers, coasters, flier
on station. I am really pleased with this one as it has been a dry spell
without any new Australians logged & QSL'd. This one I have tried for
27+ years. QLD QSL #64 and Australian QSL #225. MW QSL: 2938.
(PM-OR)

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager