Re: [IRCA] TP Nov 13

At 14:38 13/11/2006, you wrote:
>Good Morning,
>
>It's 1436 UTC and only 3 TPs heard with audio.  774-1566 &
>1593.  Listened from 1356-1437 UTC.  No long-wave stations heard.

Things certainly seemed better here a few minutes later, Dennis.  A
fair bit of mystery audio on channels like 621, 675 and 1278.  The
NHK2 big guns signed off by 1505UT, leaving big carriers.  Like you,
didn't hear any longwave.

Generally, I thought it was a better morning than yesterday, with
conditions still favoring Japan, but letting some of the Chinese
sneak back.  Wasn't quite as rapid a fade out after 1500UTC as the
last couple of mornings, and still a weak carrier on 1566.

best wishes

Nick