[IRCA] Total Recorder Problem

I've been using Total Recorder to do overnight recording and had great luck
earlier in the week when I nabbed the WWNH DX test and also heard WLVL ID on
the same channel.  But over the past couple nights Total Recorder has failed
to record.  When I checked in the morning I got the word "error" in the
Status column for the scheduler.  Has anyone else had this problem, and can
someone explain why this happens?

I went into my computer and changed the settings so that the hard drive
stays up for 5 hours instead of an hour and I took it off hibernation mode.
I hope this fixes it.

Thanks,

Dave Hochfelder
Highland Park, NJ