South Dennis, MA

From: "Les Rayburn" <les@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Big news in the DX Test World today. We heard from Tony Mulligan of KERR
750khz in Polson, MT. He wanted to let  us know that he's decided to do some
full power maintenance tests, and as  scheduled them for the same night as our
"Big Sky  DX Test" on November 19th! While KERR will not broadcast tones or
Morse,  their 50kw Non-Directional signal should make them a great target
anyway!

From: "Chuck Hutton" <charlesh3@xxxxxxx>