Re: [IRCA] 940 in Mexicali

Marty,

  There is no stream and it is coming in tonight.  From reading your message, I am having a difficult time figuring out exactly what you're asking for.  Wanna try again?

  Mike Hawkins

Marty Rimpau <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi all, I had dismissed this station, thinking it was probably bend
Oregon, or something like that, but apparently, the 940 in Fresno is
off tonight, and I found out that x e m m m at 940 in Mexicali is
oldies, but there doesn't seem to be any internet stream, though before
the song on a carousel by the hollies, I heard a phone number,
552-4500, and one of their jingles takes from the song, baby I'm yours,
by Barbara Lewis, and where the pause is, the girls sing nueve
cuarenta. Now, there's another Spanish station on 940, that I've heard
as fiesta mexicana, which I figured was Mexicali, but apparently, it
isn't, so I wonder if there's a way to get 940 in Mexicali to start
streaming, or, is there a way to have a person make an mp3 of it, and
use something like you send it to get it to me, because it sounded
pretty interesting, though there were some awful remakes of stuff, like
the remake of sealed with a kiss by Brian Hyland, and heart aches by
the number, by Guy Mitchell, but when I was down in the imperial valley
in 2003, 940 was fiesta mejicana, and still, on google, it is listed
that way, which isn't true anymore. Thanks in advance.

Marty