Re: [IRCA] 1140 unid

Update on this.

I listened at sunrise each of the past 3 mornings across 0645.

Each time I heard a band SSB @ 0645, followed by a male voice with ID
and announcements ( but no FM mention ) for unneeded WCJW then
immediately into country music.

What I'd heard last week was a female voice, with a longer period of
talk, possibly including Spanish, including an FM frequency, then into
what might have been religious music.

So the SSB from last week might have been WCJW or the other station.

Adding to the mix, this morning around 0635-40, I had a "teaching &
preaching" type of format poking through WRVA. Forgetting about PSRA's
for a moment, that would only seem to fit WRNA-NC. But if I open up to
PSA's, and broaden the format definition a bit there are other
possibilities including WRLV-KY and WBXR-AL.

I may be tuning 1140 for yet another week !

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]
40:08:45N; 75:16:04W, Grid FN20id