Re: [IRCA] three carriers of Radio Rebelde 1180

Re: [IRCA] three carriers of Radio Rebelde 1180

One of the two or three 1180's appears to be //630 R.Progreso,
Camaguey.  I also heard this a couple days ago when conditions were a
little less confused than they are right now.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (southeast) Florida