[IRCA] Only Fair: Another Low Band TP Morning, Nov 6

[IRCA] Only Fair: Another Low Band TP Morning, Nov 6

My first sweep was 90 min. before dawn and TP conditions then were at
last as good as they were at dawn. Things were concentrated almost
exclusively below 1100 kHz. and what little "real audio" there was
was from China/Manchuria. There were two or three common stations
that showed a suoer post-sunrise burst (594 and 612, Japan.... 1377
CNR1 and 1566 Korea. In general, even the low band was in the
doldrums with little dawn enhancement and the high band was largely
missing.  I continue to hear some interesting audio on
837.  Classical western orchestra music. Neither North Korea nor
Russia are listed here..... hummmmmm....

Still, hearing any listenable audio across the wide Pacific is
something to celebrate, so....

John B.