[IRCA] Tried for 1340 WWNH test

I got set up around 9:45 PM est and was waiting for 10.  At the time there was 2 or 3 stations on the channel. Unfortunately i failed and went off to dreamland. I am sure if i just could stayed awake for about an hour i could have caught something (QTH is Warwick R.I). Woke up at 3:00 AM est too late there were 4 or 5 stations in a jumble on the channel. gotta get a recorder for this purpose.