[IRCA] 1520 Stuff

Last night I heard a hockey game under WWKB which turned out to be the Toledo
Storm vs Cincinnati Cyclones.  Following the postgame show, at 2235 I was
able to snag an ID from WDMN (Rossford, OH), and then they went into soft
instrumental music.  WDMN is a new logging here.  Later, I heard the 1520
mystery station that has been bugging me for months, playing continuous
instrumental jazz with no talk between songs or TOH IDs.  There seems to be a
strong possibility that the mystery station could in fact be WDMN, though
playing jazz seems at odds with their usual format, which is said to be
contemporary Christian.  Anybody out there within earshot of Toledo OH who
can check this out?

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon  VE3JF  Ottawa, ON