Re: [IRCA] phasing

Bill,

I have no overloading on my Quantum loop when I use it in Oklahoma or
at Grayland and I love it.  However at my home place here 20 sea
miles south of Vancouver, with many Canadian blowtorches looking at
me, I have signals at many places on the dial, usually over or under
real signals at that point of the dial, THAT SHOULD NOT BE THERE....
they are from powerful stations on other frequencies. This is not the
case with a Connelly Mini-MWDX-6, nor a Mizek/Ratzlaff phaser (I
hope.)  The Quantum is easier to use, in my somewhat limited
experience, unless it is in an RF cesspool such as some of us must suffer.

John B.