[IRCA] Pretty Bad: TPs on Orcas, Nov 4

I think that Walt (with high band leading) was DXing in the pre-dawn
period.  I started at 1440 (about when he sent is e-mail) and, what
was there, was almost all low band.LSR was 1505.  Overall, the
conditions were awful. I only had nine audios that were identifiable
as to language... 747, 774, 828, the JJ biggest guns and the
Manchurian CNR1 transmitters on 639, 756, and 981 and the Koreans on
972 and 873. The VOA Thailand signal was the only audio above 972 and
was actually doing quite well.

The only real surprise was that, after almost a month, the new
N.Korean on 873 has gotten their transmitter fixed!  It was doing
reasonably well and sounded very nice.

I hope that winter conditions have arrived.

John B.