Re: [IRCA] Nov 3 TPs: Poor but Interesting

Quoting "John H. Bryant" <bjohnorcas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Are we going through a "bad patch" or is the fall season turning to
> winter???

Hopefully just a bad patch, John.   I've been messing some with the data that
is derived from the NOAA POES satellite ("what nerds do on their lunch hour"),
and the last couple of days have been somewhat active in ye olde auroral zone,
compared with 30-31 October and 23-27 October.  But the attenuation this
morning does have a certain flavor of winter about it, I'm afraid.

Nick