Re: [IRCA] TP 1 Nov

You know, Patrick,

I think that my location here slightly favors China over Japan.  I'm
not surprised, since my boresight up the Gulf of Georgia realy looks
at the interior of Manchuria and East China rather than the China
coast or Japan. Those are each just barely blocked off by the eastern
edge of Vancouver Island.  For instance, this morning I had CNR1,
rather than your JJ on 639.... There have been AMs where the same
difference occurs between me and the Victoria bunch, too. Interesting
how just a fringe of land in the way can make a noticeable
difference. On the otherhand, 558 JOCR is an almost daily visitor here!

Its all good!!!

John B.