Re: [IRCA] TPs

Little bit of audio on 774 at 0750 but as Nick points out, lots of
splatter. I can't null KTTH off of needle-pegging tonight so have to
ask if the switch to standard time upset their delicate little
powerdropper/patternswitcher. Seemed to be a little audio on 1134 as
well but KGEM was at its clunkiest next door with the TJB. No audio
on 594. That's it for tonight.

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
ICF2010 + Kiwa air core loop