Re: [IRCA] 1350 UNID

Jim Renfrew wrote:
> Jim Renfrew, Byron NY
>
> OCT 31    0730 EST
>
> 1350    "WINU", also referring to the "Radio Ranch".  I suppose it could be
> WIOU, but I haven't been able to connect that slogan with the station.
> Help!

Look no further than Wikipedia:

"WIOU, is an AM radio station owned by Mid America Radio Group of
Indiana in Kokomo, Indiana. The station operates on the AM radio
frequency of 1350 kHz. The station is located at the "Radio Ranch" on
State Road 26 in Kokomo."

You can see the Radio Ranch here:

http://www.fybush.com/sites/2005/site-050311.html