Re: [IRCA] CKWA-1210

I took a picture of one of their vans in front of their studios in
Hinton last year.  They had just put all the new logos and call
letters on it.  I think 2 of the 4 stations had already moved to FM,
but I'm not 100% sure about that.  I'll see if I can remember to post
the picture to my photobucket site when I get home later.

73, Tim