[IRCA] TPs Oct 31: Really Good AM

Had lots of audio... that lasted well after dawn, with no area really
favored over the others.  The JJ powerhouses were especially good as
were several of the anchurian transmitters. The most interesting
thing of the AM was what I think was a dialect of CC on 1143, a CC
graveyard frequency.  It was excellent for about 2 minutes after the
recorder went on and then nose-dived!  It was clearly NOT JJ or KK
and I don't think that it was Tagalog.  I think that it was Fisheries
Radio out of Taiwan, but it wasn't in at a listenable level long
enough to parallel it to 1593 (was in  weakly in, I think, standard
CC) or 738, which was in at a good level with KK+ some form of
Chinese.  I kind of muffed the whole thing and then it was gone, of course.

Still, a really good morning, with the upper bad back at good levels
as well as the lower band rocking away.

Good to see a report from Vroomski today!

John B.