Re: [IRCA] KVNS?

I was wondering about that.  I turned on Mr. Grundig, and all I heard was XEPE.  KVNS does come in sometimes, but it never blasts.  NASA/Ames Research Center runs a 10-watt station on 1700.  They boomed in here until XEPE moved to 1700.  Now there's no sign that Ames is even on the air until the sun is well up in the sky.

  Mike

Art Blair <artngwen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Did I goof! How about XEPE-1700?
Way to go Art!