Re: [IRCA] 810 KLDC

Hi Nigel. I don't remember the exact date that KLDC switched from 800 to
810. But it was several months ago. They also built a new 4-tower
transmitter site and became a split-site operation at that time. There
is some confusion about which site is the day site and which is the
night site. What the CE told me is the opposite of what the FCC data
shows. One of these days I need to get over there and verify which is
which. The new site is co-located at the KLZ / 560 transmitter site
about 15 miles closer to Denver than the old site which is just
northwest of Brighton.

Patrick Griffith, Westminster CO
http://community.webtv.net/N0NNK/
http://community.webtv.net/AM-DXer/