[IRCA] Overnight target

I targeted 1290 for several hours this morning under the splatter from
my local 1280 and came out with more questions than answers. These are
all in Eastern time after the change.

Drake R-8 and Kiwa loop

1290 UNID. 10/29 0403. Fox Sports with ad for tucsonhelpwanted.com. In
mix w/numerous stations and splatter from local on 1280. Presumed KCUB
in Tucson AZ. (PG-CO)

1290 KKAR NE Omaha. 10/29 0405. Omaha area weather forecast, 1290 K Kar
ID, into Tammy Bruce program. In mix w/numerous stations and splatter
from local on 1280. This is the dominant station on the channel for me.
(PG-CO)

1290 UNID. 10/29 0413. Chased someone for over 2 hours playing light
AC/OLD under mix of numerous stations and splatter from local on 1280.
Suspect KWLS in KS. (PG-CO)

1290 UNID. 10/29 0429. Ad for Cattleman's Branch of 1st National Bank of
Byers under mix of numerous stations and splatter from local on 1280.
Internet search indicates bank by this name in Wichita Falls TX. Suspect
KWFS. Also heard News Talk 1290 slogan at 0431 but not sure if it was
from the same station. (PG-CO)

1290 UNID. 10/29 0502. ESPN Radio 1290 ID and into PSA for recycling.
(PG-CO)

Patrick Griffith, Westminster CO
http://community.webtv.net/N0NNK/
http://community.webtv.net/AM-DXer/