Re: [IRCA] Tentative log of WJJG at signoff here in Eastern MA

On Sunday 29 October 2006 01:23, Neil Kazaross wrote:
> If you have a tape, please send to me as they are local to me and I can
> likely compare voices.  73 KAZ

Speaking of signoff mysteries, I have one from Oct 26, on 1180.  At around
1929 EDT, a station played an instrumental SSB (single instrument, possibly a
flute) and then did a signoff announcement.  None of the daytimers on 1180
seem to have 1930 as their "official " signoff time.  The announcement
appears to have a callsign mentioned twice, and to me it resembles KGOL, but
that station has night authorization and thus seems like an unlikely
candidate for a signoff at that time.

A clip can be heard at
http://topazdesigns.com/ambc/audio/unid-1180-1929-26oct06.mp3

Can anybody shed some light on this one?

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon  VE3JF  Ottawa, ON