Re: [IRCA] Question for Scott Fybush or people familiar with FM formats

Re: [IRCA] Question for Scott Fybush or people familiar with FM formats

Thanks!  I hate the way that links break via email.  I checked it out.  Corpus is definitely not it and the remaining three don't have paths that match skip paths for the time period.  I Checked KRTN in Arbitron and found they are a JRN station, but they don't have a web site for me to check whether they do that specific JRN show or not.  I guess I'll have to give them a call to find out.

  Mike

Radiofldude@xxxxxxx wrote:
  OOps, I mean theoldies.net

Here's radio-locator's listing of 93.9's running oldies (watch the wrap)

_http://www.radio-locator.com/cgi-bin/finder?call=&band=FM&freq=93.9&freq_exac
t=Yes&city=&state=&country=&format=old&owner_search=starts&owner=&scope=&count
=20&is_lic=Y&is_cp=Y&is_unl=Y&is_ful=Y&is_lp=Y&sort=Call&sr=1&sid_