Re: [IRCA] More phaser musings

Walt:

What kind of fine tuning controls do you have?  The Quantum Phaser I
have does not come with them.

I tried it both ways, with and without the vernier drives.  I was
able to get deeper nulls with them. Sometimes just a hair made the
difference of 5 to 10 db.  That is critical in many situations.

Bill Harms