Re: [IRCA] More phaser musings

Bob,

In the early days, using a loop to null with was fine except sometimes
you are left with a signal that is not very useable. I find with phasers
since you are using outdoor antennas bring in my signal, during a phase
you generally have more signal left over that is useable. You are not
down to the noise floor like with the loops. Phasing is the only way to
fly in todays DX.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin