Re: [IRCA] Vashon TX Sites

My parents house is in Seattle's south end, about 4.5 miles east of the
KOMO transmitter site.  As a teenager, I could look out my bedroom
window and see KOMO's tower lights at night.  Eventually, someone built
a house across the street from us and I no longer hand line-of-site
reception, though that did little to reduce KOMOs signal strength.

Bruce