Re: [IRCA] 1200 happenings

Great going once again Walt. 1200 here is a mix of Soquel CA and
Vancouver. The strange thing is, both are Hindi. It is hard to tell the
difference. hi.  WOAI is off the Eastern beverage. It will be
interesting to see what happens in the morning with the splash. I am a
bit concerned about the JJ on 1197, but I think 1206 may be ok. But time
will tell. Yes, having a phaser is something else.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager