Re: [IRCA] FINALLY! KTNN 660 heard in Maryland

Re: [IRCA] FINALLY! KTNN 660 heard in Maryland

Hrd here this morning at 0730 EDT // web stream with country music and
talk by a man in language. Thanks for the tip, Bill - never would have
thought it possible!

Brett Saylor
Central PA
Icom R75/Drake R8 w/100' sloper