Re: [IRCA] CFAX pattern

Interesting (once again)...CFAX was good again last night.  This evening at 6:40pm PDT while driving thru Golden Gate Park I had CHRB-AB solid atop KHTK-1140 with 'Voice of Southwestern
Alberta-AM 1140' ID & country music.  They usually are behind KHTK at my den but on the road they were the dominant.  Coming home 2 1/2 hours later while making a left turn I suddenly had about
5-10 seconds of CBW Winnipeg on 990 atop Pittsburg & Mexicali.  When I checked at home later there was only Pittsburgh....

Don K
S.F.C A