[IRCA] Interesting dx conditions

Reading all the input about good conditions tonight I (laughably)
actually tried a few TA frequencies, 1134-1206 etc...Nothing could make
it thru all my various noises but it WAS different.

What I did notice between 2020-2035 PDT 10/25 was...

 640-someone pushing KFI around.  Was spanish..probably Mexico
 650-bleah...weak KSTE-Sacramento
 660-KTNN-AZ booming in with Navajo dance chants.  Sounds like they're
going on the warpath..
 750-North blanked out..not much here.
 830-someone giving KNCO-CA a hard time..probably Orange again.
 860-Talk sounded more spanish than french so probably XEMO..Noise was a
real bugger.
 880-KCMX-OR atop 2030 for ID.
 950-Assumed KAHI with rock music..usually they carry talk. XEKAM
strong.
1060-All Calgary, no KRCN-CO here.  How come I'm always the last to hear
these good ones?
1070-CFAX really butchering KNX.
1090-KBOZ-MT doing a hatchet job on XEPRS...Both sports.
1130-CKWX-BC audible on any turn of the loop
1140-CHRB-AB blistering KRAK-CA
1180-KOFI-MT with Gordon Lightfoot etal...usually talk
1210-KHAT-WY noted @2020 with weather for Northern Colorado & Easstern
Wyoming. 45 in Cheyenne. KHAT ID into sports....Very rare here.
1220-1700 a lost cause

Don K.
S.F. CA