Re: [IRCA] KVON-1440 off?

Mail server dallas.kotalampi.com held on to it for 4-5 hours before sending it out.  Almost every time people are seeing delays lately, that server is the "cause".  I put that in quotes because everything points to it, but that doesn't guarantee that its at fault.

  Mike Hawkins

Bob Coomler <w6rjc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Holy smokes! Your post didn't make it here until
about 2050 PDT. At 2105, KDIF in Riverside, CA is
very dominant in SS. At least two stations in EE are
wandering in and out, but can't tell who. One other
very active (non-radio)list I am on has had only a
couple of postings get through today. Weird.

Bob Coomler
Cloverdale, CA