Re: [IRCA] Grayland Report Sunday and Monday Mornings, Oct 22, 23

Re: [IRCA] Grayland Report Sunday and Monday Mornings, Oct 22, 23

John,

Thanks for the great indepth report from Grayland. It is always
interesting to compare notes. Reception does vary from location to
location. Of course the antennas are different too. No Russians noted
here Monday morning. At least I never heard any going up & down the
dial. But Chinese everywhere. I have 5 reception reports to type in the
next few days. I sent one out today to Taiwan 1008. But it has been a
good season. I wish I would hear more Filipinos, but at least I nabbed a
couple new ones this season.
    As we always say, there in next year. Hopefully the DX conditions
will hold on a bit later this season too. So far, so good.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager