Re: [IRCA] KSL 1160 heard in Maryland!

KSL is on the top of my wanted list as I don't have Utah in my log.  I think I had a tentative log of them maybe 15 years ago when I was living in Maryland, but nothing since.

John Cereghin
Smyrna DE

Bill Harms <wharms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Finally heard KSL on 1160 at 10/23 2258.  They were audible with an
ID which included their FM and their web site when WYLL made one of
its rare complete fades.  This is the first time I have heard them in
Maryland in over 20 years.

http://philcobill.com/sounds/01160-20061023-2258-KSL.mp3

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland