[IRCA] China 10/20

918  China 1310-30 UT, 10/20, fair audio and a mention of  "guang po tien
tai" at one point. Was over on 927 at 1400, so no pips or TOH ID heard.
What was really exciting to me is that I have never before been able to
log ANY TP on 918 due to local KNEW-910 slop.  Now that it's talk, and
now that I have the tools of the Winradio at hand, success!

927 Much weaker signal and faded down a lot by 1400 UT, so no definite
ID.  With 1200kw, Taiwan is a tantalizing possibility, but it would seem
that most of the watts would be directed westward away from me.

Art Peterson
Richmond, CA
Winradio G313i