Re: [IRCA] KKOL

Dan,

Thanks. 159 degrees would put a null towards The Dalles OR (1300-KACI)
and 260 would put a null towards Aberdeen (1320-KXRO). Then at about 230
degrees (my direction), they probably put little signal also I would
guess. If they protect 1320 KXRO, I presume they will protect 1280
Tumwater WA too. 1290 would not be much of an issue, with Portland gone,
and Port Angeles going,  but their 1300 KACI null would also protect
KUMA 1290 Pendleton OR. 1310 Newport OR would be far enough not to be an
issue, as Newport is over 100 air miles down the coast from me and I am
over 100 miles from Vashion Island too. . But having their site on
Vashion Island, they can easily pipe their signal North to cover most of
the Puget Sound area.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin