Re: [IRCA] QSLing

Gents,
   I enjoyed your interesting discussion of QSLing.   It seems to take
me more will power to get those reports out these days (perhaps because
the probability of a response is lower than it once was), but I still
enjoy the QSLing aspect of the hobby.   To me though, QSLing is a very
personal thing, and the only opinion that ultimately matters regarding
the validity of a QSL is my own.   In my case I'd certainly accept a QSL
from a person authorized by the station to handling QSLing duties.   As
Patrick commented these days we are fortunate to get anything back.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta